12 February 2007

This is my tag. Synchroblog Below. :-)

Thanks to Katie... I'm it -

A- Available or married? Married and happy!


B- Best Friend? A few that I love. And you know who you are! Because I say "I love you!" But especially my wife.


C- Cake or Pie? Cake - Chocolate. But the Estes Park Pie Company is awesome!!!


D- Drink of Choice? Dark Beer (recent fan) or Vodka (Preferably Russian)


E- Essential Item? My cellphone


F- Favorite Colour? Blue and red, recently leaning more towards the red side


G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Um...I guess worms.


H- Hometown? Annapoolis Royal Nova Scotia Canada (eh?)


I- Indulgence? Cloves, Sci-fi shows, Video games (in spurts), Music, and my kids!!!

J-January or February? February! January. Valentines day is dumb.

K- Kids & names? Love 'em both. It's a secret. hehehe


L- Life is incomplete without? God


M-Marriage Date? 03-27-99


N- Number of Siblings? 1 younger bro.

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges


P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders


Q-Favourite Quote? It changes but lately it's this - "The way out is to be led by way out people." Mike Frost. Or "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." Douglas Adams

R- Reason to Smile? God is good.


S- Season? Fall


T- Tag three people! I'm at work. Tag later. hehe.

U- Unknown fact about me: I was born with my right foot backwards. Yeah, it explains a lot about my brain.


V- Very rare - When I just want to be normal.


W- Worst habit? Thinking I'm perfect. And see question Z


X- boyfriends...I don't have boyfriends. I'm married. So I don't have girlfriends either. Which my wife probably appreciates.

Y- Your favourite food? Mexican, Indian, or my mom's lasagna.


Z- Zodiac? Like a Virgo. Just for the very first time. Like a Viiiiirgo.
Okay, singing Madonna songs would be a bad habit if I did them. So if I do that again, shoot me and put it under your bad habits (shooting people who sing Madonna songs). And yes, I know it's Virgin, but I don't say the word Virgin because it's a bad word. Another bad habit of mine. Cussing.

No comments: